How to Draw Manga:
Focus on Faces
SPECIFICATIONS: 155 pages. 10 inches by 7.6 inches.
"How to Draw Manga: Step-by-Step Guide For Beginners #1 — Focus on Faces" is an all-ages volume featuring 1,000 professional illustrations, with detailed instructions written by Manga University's teaching staff. You will how to draw perfect manga faces with step-by-step instructions in five exciting categories:
- HEAD START: Learn about the various shapes used for manga faces, and how to draw them from multiple angles.
- AMAZING EYES: Manga characters convey a lot of personality and emotion through their eyes. This section covers all of the essentials, including shapes and shading.
- NOSES, MOUTHS AND EARS: Drawing eyes is fun, but don't forget the other facial features. Button noses, open and closed mouths, and attuned ears are covered step-by-step.
- EXCELLENT EXPRESSIONS: Here's where a face really comes alive. We'll show you how to put together classic combinations of eyebrows, eyes, and mouths that do all the talking.
- HAUTE HAIRSTYLES: Once the face is ready, you want to top it off with a manga-style hairdo. Gor for the finishing touch with spikes, curls, bangs, ponytails, and more.
So pick up "How to Draw Manga: Focus on Faces" from Manga University, and begin drawing characters that make everyone say "Wow!"
Also available in the How to Draw Manga series: