Alice in Matchaland
It's An All-New Storybook/Cookbook from Manga University and Mosoko Miyatsuki
- For "Alice" and anime art aficionados alike!
- Includes dozens of full-color illustrations by one of Japan's hottest new artists.
- Featuring recipes for 14 original matcha-flavored treats, including The Mad Hatter's Out-to-Lunch Latte, The Dormouse's Begins-with-Mmm Pudding, The Jabberwock's Wiggly Wobbly Gelatin, The Queen of Hearts' Un-Birthday Cake, and many more.
- 96-page first-edition hardcover book. Measures 5.25 x 5.25 inches, making it ideal as a gift for a friend ... or yourself!
- 32-page All-Ages Coloring Book features 15 adorable illustrations for you to color.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Inspired by the Lewis Carroll classic, this original adaptation of _Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland_ explores the world of sweet and delicious desserts made from Japanese green tea (“matcha”).
Featuring the colorful artwork of Mosoko Miyatsuki, the new adventure follows an adorable Alice as she winds her way through Wonderland in a quest for the perfect cup of matcha.
Along the way, she encounters many of the beloved characters from the original tale, including the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, and, of course, the Queen of Hearts— all of whom offer Alice a matcha treat or two.
“Alice in Matchaland” is not just pure fairy tale, though. Sprinkled throughout the pages are more than a dozen real recipes for readers who wish to make for themselves the same matcha-based sweets that Alice herself enjoys.